Thursday, January 27, 2011

5th Grade Lunch

I have the fun job of working in a class of 5th graders a few hours each week.  In fact we just finished lunch a bit ago and while they are in math I decided to jump on the computer to write for a minute.  I thought I'd fill you in on our lunch time today.  I observed the following:

*Arm pit farting (boys)
*Excessive burping (boys)
*Trying to put one leg behind their head (boys)
*Strange dinosaur noises with accompanying actions (boys)
*Lots of strange looks in the boys' direction (girls)
*Some eye rolling and more looks of complete disgust (girls)
*Louder arm pit farting when the girls looked at them (boys)

 The one thing that seemed to be lacking today was actual eating.  Don't get me wrong, the lunch ladies do a wonderful job trying to monitor all of this....but when 5th grade boys realize they are annoying a bunch of girls, eating their chicken nuggets goes right out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to speak...so fire away!