Friday, June 3, 2011

Helllllooooo people.....

I'm back.  I've had an extended absence from my blog in April and May....in truth Blogger has been a royal pain in the last few weeks to a month....not posting when I want to post....not allowing me to log in...etc. (So MOM, I have a post for you...just for you that I still need to re-write)  More than that however,  I've been adjusting to a few life changes...a new job, some kid stuff, and some other changes in my responsibilities in general. It kind of put the writing side of my brain in the uncreative ditch. So, today I'm digging out of that ditch and getting back on the road.

So much has happened while I've been away:
Tornadoes, floods, Mother's Day, (mom, see above about your post)  Lindsay Lohan in lock down, graduations, high school reunions, snow melting, YES!,  the rapture, (oh, wait,  that's in October I forgot), Bin Laden took a swim in the ocean,  a royal wedding,  my eldest turned 20, (choke), Egypt, The Masters, Scotty won AI, and Steven Tyler's mouth is still gigantic,  22 bags of 'stuff' to the Goodwill, 10 bags of 'crapola' to the dump (all from our house..sheesh)  Oprah went bye bye,  the MN Twins suck-big-time, Easter, my parent's 43rd anniversary, (way to go parents), Tori Spelling is pregnant, I'm not pregnant,  we got a new car, Trump's ego and hair are now equally scary,  more tornadoes, we caught a mouse in the basement, my hubby is more handsomer, weddings, Dairy Queen re-opened, Memorial Day,  flowers planted, Charlie Sheen went on 'winning' tour, Lady Gaga is still weird, and thankfully God is still the same. 

Some of you have been so encouraging towards me regarding my blog and writing.  Just before my break I started doing a bit of freelancing and Yahoo published a little article of mine.  It wasn't a major thing, but still exciting for me.  I'd like to pursue this avenue more and see where it leads. That anyone would read my musings is very humbling...and I want to say thank you for the support.  I'd also like to ask what you'd like to read?  Is there something you'd like me to write about?   My dad has given me a few ideas recently, and that got me to thinking how I'd love to ask my readers the same thing. 

So fire away...if you have a subject, event, topic, person, that you'd like me to write about let me know.  I'm not claiming to be an expert in any area, but I'd certainly love to hear your ideas and put my spin on them.  Just don't ask me to write about what was in those 10 bags of crapola.  It's top secret, kind of like Donald's hair techniques.

1 comment:

Here's your chance to speak...so fire away!