Friday, June 17, 2011

It's ironic....don't you think?

I happened to be scrolling through news headlines today online and this caught my eye.  "Catholic Charity Says No to Hooters."  Apparently the Hooter girls were trying to be nice and raise some (eyebrows) money for a cause and there was a bit of an outcry.  I can see that.  Sure.  Hooters and the Pope don't seem to be a good fit.  It was a little ironic..a strange pairing if you will.

 Kind of like PETA at a KFC party,  or a bunch of dentists at a Jolly Rancher convention.  How about a tour of the Hershey Chocolate plant for your weight watchers group?  Or if your'e in AA maybe a trip to Napa Valley?  Have you been having trouble sleeping? Well, come and join our insomniac support group at Starbucks for an espresso.  Here's one...Famous Daves hosts annual Vegetarians picnic. *Meat optional* 

See what I mean?  It's best that people just continue to let Hooter girls stand out for what they do best, and that's offer great food at great prices.  Excuse me, I'm going to go have my veggie plate at Famous Daves now. 




            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's your chance to speak...so fire away!